Sunday, November 28, 2010

Welcome to the Pure Romance by Kari blog!

Welcome to my new Pure Romance by Kari blog!  I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been so incredibly supportive in my new business adventure!  I am so very excited to be a part of such an amazing company and in partnership with so many fantastic women.  My first month as a Pure Romance consultant has been amazing.  I hit the ground running with an immensely successful debut party and am quickly booking up my weekends with parties for the month of December!  I am so excited by the outpouring of support I have received so far and I look forward to seeing all the amazing places that this business is going to take me in the future!

Please make sure to check my blog often.  I am going to fill it with lots of product information, basic female sexuality information, a Product of the Week spotlight that will be accompanied with sale specials, monthly email/phone and hostess specials, and lots of fun trivia facts that every woman should know!  Thank you again, all of you, for your support and love!  I appreciate each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment